Finally!

February 17, 2018

After having a sewing machine break-down and spending countless hours working on it, I was able to finish block 5! What do you think??? 

 

 

 

The last couple evenings I have also been working on the hand quilting of block four. I am proud to say it is finished too. Perfect time if I do say so myself. I finally have caught up with each other. I have one weeks block pieced and the prior weeks block quilted. This was my plan from the start. It is nice when it finally works out. 

 

I haven't been able to work on ORL the last few day though. I took what I thought would be a one day break, but then my sewing machine went wacky. After working on the timing, tension and giving her a good cleaning and oil, I am happy to say she is working well again. Through this ordeal, I found out this machine wasn't in production long. Mine is a Singer 6267, the model closest to my is the Singer 6268. Thanks to many tutorials for the 6268, I was able to get mine up and running again. 

If you are thinking about purchasing this machine or one similar, be sure to consider the bobbin is not standard. They are not available at most stores, even Singer dealers. It is certainly special order item. 

 

 

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

© 2017-2019 The Quilted Diary